Home Job Board Assistant Pool Managers
|Town of Redwater||
Posted Date: February 14, 2023
Closing Date: March 31, 2023
|Contact||Anne-Marie Cholach, Recreation Facility Administrator, Town of Redwater|
|Address||Town of Redwater, Box 397, Redwater, AB, T0A 2W0|
The Town of Redwater is a progressive and action-oriented municipality that is poised for significant growth. Located just 5 minutes north of Alberta’s Industrial Heartland and 35 minutes northeast of Edmonton, Redwater offers many benefits of a rural lifestyle but with immediate access to all urban amenities. This full-service community provides excellent recreation, culture, education and health care services to area residents. Please visit our website to learn more about our great community: www.redwater.ca.
Our team is seeking two Temporary Assistant Pool Managers to assist the Pool Manager with the overall operations of the Redwater Outdoor Swimming Pool including aquatic programming and supervision of senior and junior pool staff. Staff will be expected to work alternating evening/weekend shifts.
• 18 years of age or older
• National Lifeguard (NL) and/or Red Cross Lifeguard
• Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certificate (WSI) or Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor/Examiner Certificate (Life Saving Society-LSI)
• Current First Aid/CPR Certificate (Level C) and/or Aquatic Emergency Care
• Minimum 2 years guarding, and instructional experience required
• Supervisory skills and experience
• Strong leadership, customer service and team building skills are required
• Lifesaving Society Instructor certification would be an asset
• Pool Operator Level I, Water Art or Water Fitness Certification is a definite asset
• WHIMIS certification would be an asset
• Criminal record check is required
Salary range for this position is based on level of education and experience.
A detailed position description is available on our website: www.redwater.ca
How to Apply
Please forward a cover letter, resumé, and three work-related references to:
Anne-Marie Cholach, Recreation Facility Administrator
Town of Redwater, Box 397, Redwater, AB, T0A 2W0
Email: email@example.com Ph: (780)942-3555 Fax: (780)942-4415
Apply before: March 31, 2023
The Town of Redwater thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Alberta Recreation & Parks Association would like to acknowledge the First Nations, the Métis, and all of the people across Alberta who share a history and a deep connection with this land. We dedicate ourselves to moving forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in the spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.