Home Job Board Guest Services Representative
|City of Leduc
Posted Date: January 18, 2024
Closing Date: January 30, 2024
|City of Leduc
Posting ID: JR392
Guest Services Representative
Shifts include days, evenings and weekends
$17.50 – $21.88/hour
At the City of Leduc, our mission is People. Building. Community. We offer a collaborative and dynamic workplace where our values of Teamwork, Service, Respect and Leadership guide our conduct and contribute to a healthy culture. If you would like to work as part of a progressive organization and enjoy a fast- paced environment, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We are currently recruiting for a casual Guest Services Representative.
About the Opportunity:
Reporting to the Guest Services Supervisor, this position provides friendly, courteous and professional service by assisting customers with a variety of functions including facility admission, membership sales and renewals, program registration, facility rentals and most general phone, e-mail and Internet inquiries. The individual actively promotes the Leduc Recreation Centre’s services by identifying customer needs, recognizing moments of opportunity, providing value-added advice and providing the appropriate solution to meet the customer requests.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Provide friendly, courteous, and professional service by assisting customers.
• Provide facility admission, membership sales and renewals, program registration, facility rentals and general phone, email and internet inquiries.
• Wrist banding of facility users
• Assisting clients with inquiries regarding phone website and registration apps for booking activities and registering classes.
• Accuracy in completing customer requests and administrative tasks.
• Following guidelines provided for health and safety issues.
• Utilize effective communicating and listening skills to Identify problems, needs and opportunities to assist Internal and external customers.
• Ensure accurate and efficient balancing of cash, and floats at end of shift.
• Monitor and distribute program equipment for field house usage.
You are the successful candidate for this position if you have the following:
• Possess a High School Diploma
• Minimum of one year of customer services experience, including cash handling experience and knowledge of MS Office Suite
• IntelliLeisure computer experience is an asset
• First Aid/CPR certificate is an asset
• Must have the ability to work flexible shifts, evenings and weekends
• Must be willing to provide a current Criminal Records Check-Vulnerable Sector at own expense
Interviews will be held on February 1 & 4.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please visit our website at:
Competition closes at 11:59 PM (MT) on 01/30/2024. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are not able to respond to individual phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Alberta Recreation & Parks Association would like to acknowledge the First Nations, the Métis, and all of the people across Alberta who share a history and a deep connection with this land. We dedicate ourselves to moving forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in the spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.