Home Job Board Customer Services Representative – Casual
|Town of Morinville||
Posted Date: October 2, 2023
Closing Date: October 13, 2023
|Contact||Town of Morinville|
Reporting to the Senior Customer Services Representative, the Customer Services Representative (CSR) provides front-line service and administrative support as a member of the Community Services department within the Community & Infrastructure Services Division. This position will primarily work out of the Morinville Leisure Centre location; however, there may be times when the CSR will work at alternate Morinville facilities as required.
Commitment to service excellence will be demonstrated through the delivery of a variety of administrative functions within established guidelines and policies. The incumbent will work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality while monitoring and coordinating a variety of office activities. This position has an anticipated end date of October 1, 2024, based on operational requirements.
• Answering telephones, responding to email and counter inquiries, and assisting with organizational documents.
• Manage internal and external departmental correspondence and mail distribution.
• Enter individual bookings, program registrations, and maintain data collected in the Parks & Recreation (Rec Desk) software program for user groups and members.
• Perform point-of-sale transactions and related financial duties.
• Promotion of Community Services programs, community facilities, and promotes the Morinville Leisure Centre and the Morinville Community Cultural Centre.
• Assist with department operations by managing supply inventory and procurement.
• Provides assistance with report preparation as needed.
• Perform accurate and timely data entry, record keeping, copying, filing, and other duties as assigned.
• Post secondary education in Office Administration or related field.
• A minimum of three years of customer services support experience, preferably in a municipal government or public sector environment. (Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered).
• Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Proficient skills in all Microsoft Office programs are required.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy along with a high level of initiative.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
Shifts can start as early as 5:45AM and evening shifts end as late as 11PM. Evening and weekend availability is required. Hours of work for this position are irregular and will vary by assignment.
Application Deadline: Friday, October 13, 2023, by 12:00 PM MST (noon)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Town of Morinville values and supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. Accessibility accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Submit resume and cover letter quoting “Comp # 202335-CSR” to:
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125 100 Avenue, Morinville, AB T8R 1L6
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: http://www.morinville.ca
The Alberta Recreation & Parks Association would like to acknowledge the First Nations, the Métis, and all of the people across Alberta who share a history and a deep connection with this land. We dedicate ourselves to moving forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in the spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.