Job: Parks and Facility Operator - Town of Redwater
Full-Time Term Position until March 31st, 2019 with the possibly of extension for the summer months.
The Town of Redwater is a progressive and action-oriented municipality that is poised for significant growth. Please visit our website to learn more about our great community: http://www.redwater.ca.
Our team is seeking a Parks and Facility Operator. This position reports to the Recreational Facilities and Parks Operations Supervisor. The Parks and Facility Operator is responsible for assisting with all parks, green space maintenance and facility maintenance/operations.
- Knowledge and/or experience in parks and recreational equipment and facility operations (including but not limited to zamboni operation) is preferable.
- AARFP certification related to arena, parks, and/or recreational facility operations is desirable.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds and enjoy working outdoors.
- Must have a valid class 5 Alberta Motor Vehicle Operators License.
- Valid First Aid and CPR or be willing to complete certification.
- Current WHMIS certification (within 3 years) or be willing to complete certification.
- Criminal Record Check and Drivers Abstract is required.
A copy of the full position description is available at http://www.redwater.ca
The salary for this position will be based on qualifications and experience. This is a full time, term position consisting of a 40 hour work week. Evening and weekend work is required. The Town offers very competitive wages.
December 19, 2018
Please forward a cover letter, resumé, salary expectations and three work related references to:
Jodi Brown, Community Services Manager
Town of Redwater, Box 397, Redwater, AB, T0A 2W0
Ph: (780)942-4101 Fax: (780)942-4415
Deadline for submissions of resumes has been extended to December 19th, 2018.
The Town of Redwater thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.