Job: General Manager - Crosslink County Sportsplex
Nustadia Recreation Inc. (NRI) is a Canadian company that provides complete turnkey development and operating management for recreational facilities across Canada.
The County of Grande Prairie, AB has developed a twin pad community ice Arena, fitness area and indoor soccer pitch Sportsplex in the Grande Prairie area. NRI, the Sportsplex operator, is looking for a motivated team builder with a proven leadership experience, preferably in a recreation facility environment. This individual is experienced in communicating with multiple stakeholders, enthusiastic and able to represent NRI with professionalism with a community minded focus.
The General Manager is responsible for:
- Day to day administration, operations and management of the facility;
- Coordinating, negotiation and implementing third-party services and supplier contracts, sales and marketing initiatives, including facility promotion, advertising and sponsorship sales;
- Facility programming development in conjunction with other senior management and stakeholders;
- Annual capital and operation budget preparation;
- Preparation of monthly operations reports;
- Staff recruitment, training and supervision;
- Relationship management with all stakeholders including the County of Grande Prairie, tenants, facility users, and the public with respect to operational issues; and,
- Other duties and activities required to meet the responsibilities of the facility management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in recreational facility management and/or
- Degree in Business Administration/and or Sports & Recreation Management.
March 31, 2018
Forward resumes to: email@example.com