Job: Facility Manager - Athabasca Region Multiplex
Athabasca Regional Multiplex Society is seeking an outgoing individual with strong organizational, communication and management skills for the position of Facility Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities of the Facility Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Overseeing all facilities
- Liaising with large event bookings
- Oversee selection and coordination of building contractors and subcontractors, including obtaining bids for projects
- Planning, directing and coordinating all maintenance in conjunction with Operations
- Upgrading safety protocols
- Prepare long term equipment maintenance plan in conjunction with Operations
- Prepare, monitor facility budgets with the General Manager
- Ensuring the safety and security of all facilities
- Attending Athabasca Regional Multiplex meetings at the discretion of the General Manager
- The hiring, disciplining and termination of staff in consultation with the General Manager
- Contributing to the strategic business and operation plan
- Assisting in the development of Athabasca Regional Multiplex Society policies
- Assisting with the duties of the General Manager as required
- Acting as General Manager in his/her absence
- Other duties as required
Qualifications for this position include, experience or education in Facility Management, 4+ years of building maintenance, a diploma in Facilities Management and Development or job-related discipline, excellent writing, communication and organizational skills, 2+ years staff management experience, proficient in computer skills.
The applicants will be asked to provide a vulnerable sector check and must hold a valid driver’s license. The starting annual salary range for this position is $65,280 to $76,485.02 per annum based on 37.5 hour work week and will be dependent on experience and education. The successful candidate will be eligible for a comprehensive benefit package, including the Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP) after successfully completing a probation period.
Interested candidates are asked to submit resumes to:
Kelsea Brown, General Manager
#2 University Dr., Athabasca, AB. T9S 0A3