Job: Arena Supervisor - Town of Rocky Mountain House
Town of Rocky Mountain House
This is a Full Time position working for a stable employer in a fast paced, dynamic environment. The Recreation and Community Services Department is looking for an energetic individual to join our team as we open our new Recreation Centre.
The Arena Supervisor will coordinate & participate in the day-to-day operations of the arena. The person we are looking for will actively promote the Rocky Recreation Centre’s arenas by excellent customer service, open communications, recognizing moments of opportunity and providing the appropriate solutions.
Specific duties include:
- Coordinate and participate in the day-to-day operation of the arena.
- Ensure the arena is operated efficiently in a safe and secure manner.
- Prepare and work within the parameters of capital and operating budgets.
- Assist in the research and procurement of operating and capital equipment and projects for the arenas.
- Review and recommend policies and procedures for the efficient operation of the arenas.
- Participate and assist in the hiring, training and scheduling of arena staff.
- Coordinate and schedule facility, equipment and arena related maintenance.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in a courteous and professional manner.
Wage range for this full-time position is $29.47 -$33.16 or $61,303 - $68,981 based upon a 2080 work week. Full benefit package, along with shift differential, paid vacation and training. Note: shift work is required.
- AARFP Arena Operator level 1 & 2, Arena Maintenance
- Training, experience and certification in customer service, preference will be given to those with experience within a municipality
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email
- Criminal Record Check with a “Vulnerable Sector Check” is a condition of employment.
- Child Welfare Services “Intervention Check” is a condition of employment.
- Class 5 Drivers License
- First Aid/CPR & WHIMS is required
$61,303 - $68,981/annum
June 7, 2019
Forward your resume, including qualifications, experience and references to:
Director of Recreation & Community Services
Rocky Mountain House
AB. T4T 1B2
Closing date for this position is June 7, 2019 at 12:00 PM.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Completeness and accuracy of submissions is important.