Job: Aquatic Centre Facilities Manager - Town of Westlock
The Town is seeking an energetic, dynamic individual for the position of Aquatic Facilities Manager. The successful candidate will be strongly devoted to public service, be team orientated, innovative and result driven with strong Aquatic Facility knowledge, administrative, organizational, and computer skills. This person will be part of a great team in providing an efficient operation of the Aquatic Centre and undertake full program and operational responsibility of the facility.
You will be working in a vibrant community of 5,100 just 85 kilometres north of Edmonton. We have all the amenities and more. Living in Westlock you can experience live arts, concerts, all sports or belong to one of the multiple community organizations. Town amenities include the Rotary Spirit Centre multi-plex, the Aquatic Centre, skateboard park, ball diamonds, parks and playgrounds. The Town’s strong business sector provides all the services and shopping you will need. Your co-workers are focused on providing great public service and having fun while doing so.
As a key player in our team you will have the following qualifications:
1) The minimum level of education required to perform these duties are:
- Related diploma or degree in Recreation, or related experience in Recreation management
- Valid class 5 Alberta Driver license
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Current National Lifeguard Service Certification
- Current Water Safety Instructors Certification
- Pool Operations Level 1 & 2
2) The minimum experience required to perform these duties are:
- 5 years' experience in related field with supervision duties.
3) Familiarization with Recreation Software an asset.
To view the complete job description or to find out more about us, please view our website at http://www.westlock.ca
The Town of Westlock offers a competitive salary and excellent employee benefit program including LAPP pension.
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. The Town of Westlock thanks all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume with three references in confidence to:
Town of Westlock
Westlock, Alberta T7P 2K3