Job: Amusement Park Attendant - First Class Concessions Inc.
First Class Concessions is a traveling carnival operator with amusement park rides and concession booths. We make sure to make fun safe and care-free with expert planning. We are also a based midway games company, providing first class carnival games and fair food. We take pride in the excellent safety record of both our employees and equipment. Safety first is our motto.
Business Address: 9695 Prest Rd Chilliwack BC V2P 8E3
Work Location: We travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 7-month contract
Estimated Start Date: February 15th, 2019
- Assist in the set-up and tear down of concession stands, game and food booths
- Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents
- Set up rides and amusements
- Operate recreational facility equipment such as games and game booth
- Collect tickets and fees, and rent or sell sports and accessory equipment
- Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks and rides
- Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
- Oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
- Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- Operate rides and amusements
- Operate game booth
- Assist patrons on and off rides
- Secure and release safety belts and bars
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Driver’s license is an asset.
We provide the first uniform at no charge. Transportation from location to location is provided. Bunk Rooms in Trailer are available for housing if needed at a discounted rate.
- Workers are required to travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 7 months.
- Workers needed for next season starting as early as February 15th, 2019.
- Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts are available from 12pm to 12am. 1 day off per week on a rotational basis. Days will vary.
$15.03 to $17.00 /hour 40 Hours per week, Overtime may be required
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: P.O. Box 2164 Stn Sardis Main, Chilliwack BC V2R 1A6
Apply by fax to: 604-702-1935