Programs: Excellence Series : RecMetrics
RecMetrics is a comprehensive analytical service that allows parks and recreation users to compare their operational and financial data with other municipalities and organizations. Users are empowered with detailed reports that can be used to identify areas of improvement and advocate for increased funding.
A FREE Intro version of RecMetrics is available to ARPA Members as part of their membership benefits. To activate your free account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RecMetrics: Full Service
Financial Management Module
Compare your organization or department’s financial management and resource allocation in this RecMetrics module. Topics include:
- Overall Expenditures and Trends
- Revenue and Expenditure Analysis
- Cost Recovery
- Capital Financing
- Financial Management Strengths and Weaknesses
Analyse the operations of your indoor and outdoor recreation facilities in this RecMetrics Module. Topics include:
- Facilities Inventory
- Facilities Policies and Planning
- Facilities Capital Planning
Human Resources Module
Evaluate the ‘people power’ of your organization and assess how you recruit, manage, and develop your employees. Topics include:
- Staff Size, Turnover, Benefits, and Budget
- Collective Bargaining and Contracting Out
- Recognition, Retention, and Professional Development
- Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
|ARPA Member Price||Non-Member Price|
* Prices are based on an annual calendar year subscription
For more information, please contact Janet Naclia at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2015. Alberta Recreation and Parks Association. All Rights Reserved.