Programs: Physical Literacy and You (PLAY) : Advisory Group
Alberta Advisory Group
The P.L.A.Y. Alberta Advisory Group provides resources, education and networking opportunities to help regional P.L.A.Y. groups stay engaged and informed so they can implement best practices from Alberta, Canada and around the world in their community.
P.L.A.Y. (Physical Literacy and You) Alberta aims to provide an avenue for interested partners to work together to promote, implement and evaluate programs, services, amenities and policies which advance physical literacy in Alberta Communities applying Canadian Sport for Life Values and Principles.
P.L.A.Y. Alberta Advisory Committee consists of stakeholders from:
- Alberta Recreation and Parks Association
- Canadian Sport for Life (CS4L) Leadership Team and Ambassadors
- Communities ChooseWell (ARPA program funded by Alberta Health)
- Sport and Recreation service providers
- Alberta Regional PLAY Groups
- Alberta Tourism, Parks and Recreation
If your organization is interested in being a partner and/or replicating this initiative in another municipality, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org