Job: Team Lead - Town of Barrhead
The Town is seeking an energetic individual to come work in a brand new state of the art Aquatic Facility in Barrhead, Alberta. The pool is attached to the Agrena and the Curling Rink at 5607-47 Street. The Aquatic Centre consists of a 25m 6 lane pool, a fabulous zero depth entry leisure pool with a lazy river, a hot tub and a steam room. The facility is set to open this spring. We are seeking Team Leads to fill Part Time positions within the Aquatic Centre.
Team Leads Job Summary:
Working with the Aquatic management Team and Head Guard, this position is required to provide great public relations, quality guarding/instruction and excellent team building and mentoring skills. This position will include working varying hours in a Monday to Sunday work week. Excellent knowledge of pool chemistry and balancing pool water would be an asset.
- Current NL pool option
- NL Instructor would be an asset
- Current Swim and Lifesaving Instructor/Examiner
- Standard First Aid with CPR C and AED
- First Aid Instructor would be an asset
- Oxygen Administration would be an asset
- Aquatic Supervisory Training would be an asset
- WSI would be an asset
- Aquafit Training would be an asset
- 1 year or more experience in aquatics preferably in a Team Lead role
- Pool Operators Level 1 would be an asset
- Criminal Record Check plus a Drivers abstract will be required as a condition of employment
- References must be available on request Wages will commensurate with qualifications and experience
This Competition will remain open until the right individuals are found.
Open Until Filled
Please forward your resume including qualifications and experience to:
Linda Swanson Aquatic Supervisor