Job: Recreational Gymnastic Coach - Town of Beaumont
Recreational Gymnastic Coach (Contract)
Recreation, Parks and Culture
The Town of Beaumont is currently seeking an experienced Recreational Gymnastics coach to join our team and support the growth of our gymnastics program beginning fall 2017. We are looking for someone who is available to teach Thursday evenings.
The successful candidate will develop, plan and instruct the gymnastics program in a professional manner that represents the Town of Beaumont as a high standard in gymnastics programming.
- Superior coaching skills and experience
- Enjoy teaching and mentoring children of all ages.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic and safety oriented.
- Professional demeanor
Applicants should have the following qualifications, or be willing to obtain them:
- NCCP Certified
- Respect In Sport
- Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Standard First Aid and CPR
Open Until Filled
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please forward your resume with a cover letter to:
Community Program Coordinator:
Town of Beaumont
5600 49 Street
Beaumont, Alberta, T4X 1A1
Fax #: 780-929-8729