Job: Engagement Lead - Vivo for Healthier Generations
The Engagement Lead is a born storyteller. Their primary responsibility is to create content and experiences that engage others in healthier generations. They craft communication across digital, traditional and in-person platforms that pull an audience into a story and foster an ongoing relationship with Vivo’s cause and programs and services.
They will be an expert at co-creating with diverse groups of people, making other people’s ideas shine and empowering individuals to share their gifts to advance Vivo’s cause. They ask keen questions to dig into the why and are always thirsty to learn new information.
Where Your Passions Lie:
- Believer in living life to the fullest- interested in the world around you
- Seeker of the new and different- willing to share and test innovative ideas
- Future-focused creative thinker- always looking to the possibilities
- Embracer of change- flexible and dynamic
- Live and advocate our organizational values- Impact, Curiosity, Courage, Together and Connection
- ‘Can Be’ attitude- willing to jump in and lend a hand.
A Day in the Life:
- Lead Vivo’s storytelling strategy across multiple platforms.
- Lead Vivo’s digital media strategy.
- Co-create communications and experiences with all of Vivo’s team members that support organizational goals and targets.
- Work with the Creative Lead to develop and implement Vivo’s overall communications strategy across diverse mediums.
- Empower and build capacity in others to communicate and bring healthier generations to life.
What Your Talents Include:
- Passion for our cause of raising healthier generations.
- Demonstrated experience in creating strategies for and implementing communications and experiences that foster engagement.
- Proven capacity in fostering relationships and building community with colleagues, partners, customers and the community at large.
- Strong competency in fostering user-generated content and exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability in understanding and connecting with diverse audiences.
- Strong ability to act on a spirit of social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Post secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in non-profit leadership, relevant marketing/communications experience or other equivalent experience.
June 23, 2017
Please forward your cover letter and resume on or before June 23, 2017 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in Vivo. Those under consideration will be contacted.