Join us in Edmonton this November for the first-ever Greener Facilities Conference & Expo! This event serves to better understand and address climate change and the associated cost-savings. The two-day conference & expo, held Nov 9 to 10, 2017, will feature:
- Education from speakers addressing specific opportunities and challenges associated with energy efficiency and a reduced ecological footprint.
- Innovative new technology products and services demonstrated by companies and consultants at the tradeshow expo, helping facilities deliver on their environmental and efficiency goals.
- Best practices sharing through sessions and networking with other like-minded sector practitioners
- Real-life solutions from municipalities and organizations who have already moved to energy efficient methods
- Information on grants, funding and cost-saving
We invite anyone involved in the planning, upkeep, financing or management of community facilities or outdoor spaces, including recreation facilities, schools, sports fields, municipal buildings, etc.
Keep your eye out for further information in the coming weeks - including a program of speakers and exhibitors!
Questions? Contact Kate Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-643-1774.
This event is made possible through generous funding from the Community Environment Action Grant.